View single post by Notemanz
 Posted: Dec 15th, 2007 10:23 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Notemanz

Very informative Jeff thanks for the background info. Of the schematics I've been able to find (and they are limited) I wasn't aware of the Farday cage evident in use. I must study further. 

I concur with your opinion re: mediumistic abilities as a pre-requisite for success with Spiricom type devices. I share your opinion and will take the statement a bit further.

The goal on my end is to work for the establishment of 2-way communication via device only.  To me, it is hopeful that in the future everyone, no matter their inate psyche abilities can use the "device". 

My hope is that such a device be made available to everyone and that 2-way across the veil communication becomes as common as a long distance phone call.

I am well versed in the harmonic series and see the logic in Meek's approach. If the "tones" don't match why put them in print? One must look at the totality of the contentions and we must draw conclusions based on what has been laid out by Meek.

I find it a bit odd that Meek lays out the harmonic series without more explanation. I too have combined the tones and worked with them and I also concluded that the blend was NOT the same as evidenced in the recordings of SPiricomm.

To be frank, Mueller has a distinct "vocorder" sound.

I do have a lot of experience with Sibilance and "pops" created while recording the human voice. This is well worth examining!

If these "pops" and the like are evident, it may call into question the deal...

Finally, I would concur that resonance is a key component.

Great discussion!
John D