View single post by Jeff
 Posted: Dec 15th, 2007 09:54 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Jeff

DavidR wrote: Jeff, your reference to Bill O’Neil being mediumistic and which contributed to Bill being able to make contact with Doc Nick and Dr Mueller is interesting.  I have held the same belief for many years.  I have been mediumistic since from the age of five.  I have during this time witnessed fourteen materialization’s, twelve on my own and two while in the company of others.  I have spirit voice in my right ear 24/7 but unfortunately sad to say the voices are muffled, but on rare occasions have demonstrated evidence.  I have had household objects move, levitate, disappear, as well as many other psychic and mediumistic experiences.  This is not to say that my mediumship contributed to the spiritcom contact, but that it is certainly interesting there is the possibility that such might have been the case.

David

Thank you David.  Actually, I was simply quoting the observance of the Metascience Foundation themselves.  They made that point, and I surmise that when a non-mediumistic person was not present, success was limited, if at all.  When all is said and done, Spiricom Mark 'X' is only an electronic device, without any 'magical' power at all.  That's why when I introduced the Mark VI project, I was, and still am suspicious of the need for a mediumistic person to be present during operation.  Until 2-way communication can be held solid, and with expectations without such a person present, then that theory will go away.  For now, I believe such a person will be necessary, especially during setup, tuning, power varying, etc.

There is one thing though:  Once communication is solid, perhaps a door will be opened permanently, or semi-permanently for continuous communication regardless of who is present, as long as Spiricom is viewed as a very serious communication device with another world, and not a toy walkie talkie.  If contact is being attempted by a cynical person, I don't believe they will receive anything; maybe a good scolding from the other side.  With the system resonating at frequencies above the lowest planes (and I am only quoting research here, as I already admit I am very limited in etheral knowledge), I don't believe a cynic would receive any dangerous or threatening response, but just the silence they deserve.  Just a guess, but that's the way I respond to rude comments.

David, since you have had these gifts most of your life, I hope you don't mind if I ask many questions to help with design-build.

Jeff