View single post by Keith Clark
 Posted: Dec 15th, 2007 07:42 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Keith Clark

Hi Bruce,

I found your post very interesting, and it makes a whole lot of sense. Though I have heard much talk that the medium is what made Spiricom possible - I had not yet heard anyone speculate as to what that actually means. I think your ideas are very keen and was glad to become aware of them.

I have a "constantly running" Spiricom setup currently. NCH tone generator on a laptop output to a 2.4ghz transmitter and receiver, then into a stereo. Out of the stereo one channel goes to a speaker, the other one goes to a signal generator which transmits at about 88MHZ to another radio. There are two links in the chain, assuming that the spirit influence would take place between the transmitted and received signals. I have not noticed any influence by spirit running the setup in this particular way. So far, I have had more success in everything except my Spiricom attempts. I will still always try.

There are things I want to change, but I cannot do so until I acquire another mixer.

Now that I think of it, I may have been overlooking something. If the human energy system is a major contributor which allows Spiricom communication to take place, and if this energy is necessary in the immediate vicinity of the equipment, then I have not worked in this way at all. I monitor my equipment from my house, approx 40-50 feet away. This is something I may take note of.

Keith