View single post by Bruce
 Posted: Dec 15th, 2007 06:07 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Bruce

Keith,

"use of the tones is completely misunderstood by the public"

Yes, the function of the tones should be obvious to anyone who has read about the beginnings of the Spiricom project.  One of the key realizations Meeks made came from his investigations of the use of white noise in early EVP.  He rightly concluded that white noise was very inefficient at coupling to human voice frequencies.  And, that what was needed was a set of frequencies that were more focused in the human voice range. 

The beauty of the 13 tone approach from Dr. Nic is the harmonic structure that allows voice sound characteristics, like sibilance sounds, to also couple efficiently.  Much of the intelligibility of human voice sounds comes from these higher frequencies.

In my own development work I have taken this 13 frequency, harmonic structure down another avenue, a side street perhaps, but that is what basic research is about.   In my view the human energy field is very likely a useful component in the transducer of the system.  Something in the system must convert nonphysical "energies" into physical energies that we can work with.  In the Spiricom device the energy field between the transmitting and receiving attennas evidently performs this transducer function.  But the "gifted psychic" operator issue to my mind points to the human energy field as somehow interacting with that antenna energy field transducer.  In the Spiricom Report there was discussion about future prototypes attempting to eliminate the influence of the human energy field as a way of eliminating the gifted psychic issue.  It is worth noting, in my view, that the Spiricom Report indicates that none of the later prototypes incorporating this approach ever worked.  Perhaps instead of trying to eliminate the human energy field influence we should try to understand more about the nature of that field, its influence ,and use that knowledge to our advantage. 

The following should be considered just a working theory in progress:

Now back to my "side street" for 13 tones.  Conceptually, if we are attempting to communicate with nonphysical human "energies" we need a component within our communication system that efficiently couples to those energy's signals.  A handy transducer for these energies is the physical body and energy field of a physically living human.

From the work of psychics we know that these nonphysical energies can be tranduced from the nonphysical realm to the physical.  A nonphysical "Spirit" speaks and the physically living psychic "hears" what is being said.  We can think of it like on some level the Spirit's nonphysical signal is converted to electrical signals within the psychic's brain.  Those minute voltages can give rise to the psychic's awareness of what is being said.  Conceptually, if we could look at a realtime 3D map of the psychic's electrical brain activity while "hearing" the spirit we should be able to see the affects of those minute voltages.  If we trace the signal path between the spirit and the psychic's brain we see that this signal has passed through the psychic's energy field (nonphysical) and then into the psychic's body (physical).  The "antenna" in the psychic's communication system is most likely his or her energy field.  If our plan is to utilize this concept in a piece of hardware it would be useful to understand how the nonphysical signal of the spirit "couples" to the psychic's antenna and body.  For me this is where the work of Dr. Valerie Hunt enters the discussion.

In Dr. Hunt's work she pretty conclusively demonstrated through rigorous scientific testing that the nonphusical coupling of human energy fields between two physically living humans occurs via resonance at specific frequencies.  She was able to measure these frequencies and anyone interested in knowing more about how this was done might read her book, Infinite Mind: Science of the Human Vibrations of Consciousness.  She also found that specific locations on the human body (corresponding to chakra locations) appeared to resonate at those specific frequencies.  For a quick synopsis of those chakra location - frequency correspendences and those actual frequencies check out Keith Wakelan's work at: http://www.trans4mind.com/psychotechnics/energyfield.html

So, where is this side street leading?  To a proposed set of frequencies for use with a Spiricom device that may more efficiently couple with the human energy field.  I would propose experimenting with a set of tones based on Dr Hunt's work.  Her work points to a set of only 9 frequenciess.  There are (in hertz): 200-300-400-500-600-700-800-1000-1400.  However, from the Spiricom side of the street there is benefit to using 13 frequencies to provide the proper harmonic structure.  So I would propose adding the frequencies for that harmonic structure that are missing in Dr Hunt's system, namely, 900, 1100, 1200 and 1300 hertz.  I find it interesting that by adding these "missing" harmonics, we are back to 13 frequencies.

So this side street leads to proposing that we use a set of 13 frequencies that could provide improved, resonant coupling to the human energy field AND the harmonic structure Spiricom appears to need for human voice frequency coupling.  That set of frequencies would be:  200-300-400-500-600-700-800-900-1000-1100-1200-1300-1400 hertz.  (I note that these are very, very close to the "Mary had a little lamb" frequencies that you, Keith, found.)  I have attached a small MP3 file with these frequencies for your listening pleasure and analysis.  The first set is about 5 seconds of triangle waveform, about 2 seconds of silence, then about 5 seconds of sine waveform.  These can be used for frequency analysis software to compare the harmonic content of the two waveforms.  My preference would be to experiment with the triangle waveform for its richer, high frequency harmonic content.

Well, I hope someone here finds this long, sometimes rambling monologue useful.  Anyone out there got a Spiricom type device to experiment with?

Bruce

PS:  I would sure like to get some input from the psychics on Jeff's team regarding the above.

Attachment: Hunt 13 Tri - Sine.mp3 (Downloaded 1762 times)

Last edited on Dec 15th, 2007 06:43 AM by Bruce