View single post by Notemanz
 Posted: Dec 14th, 2007 10:21 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Notemanz

Very interesting David!  Let's all share any info we can glean on the original experiments for sure.

One thing that leads me to question the original experiments is  that there was a report that Bill O'Neill refused to let himself be photographed from the front when the device was in operation mode. This is problematic of course because the potential for fraud would be much higher.

Another article postulates that if one wanted to "dupe" Mr. Meek, one would simply have to have a friend across the street with an FM wireless system in operation.

I only mention this because of the unfortunate fact that this system has not been able to be duplicated terribly successfully YET....  That's why we must all strive to duplicate other researchers work.

As mentioned, I just received Mini box #112 and have started experiments. After four limited session. I believe I have received some initial relevant responses to questions. I believe it is a process, and I'll post when there are tangible and duplicate-able results.

Great thread by the way!
John D