View single post by Keith Clark
 Posted: Dec 14th, 2007 07:29 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Keith Clark

David,

Thank you for the information, I'm sure many people will find it useful. I have read the claims of mistaken or forged personality and felt that this individual does not have enough evidence to prove their case. Comparing pictures of an older man with a bald head and horn-rimmes glasses of the same period is not sufficient enough to claim that two people are actually one. The covering of the middle initial also seems very strange to me.  Um, why would NASA have a need to hide someone's middle initial? What if that was done by the same person trying to discredit George Mueller. Has anyone thought of that???  In addition, I find the comparison of facial features... well, laughable.

I am open to the truth, but do not feel that there is any merit to this claim. In addition, I can voice agreement with David's comment that Spiricom is possible - and that it will again be possible. There are many people trying it - with mixed results. Most of them do not share their results because they are not of good quality. I must say, however, that my work with radio has shown me that it IS possible and WILL happen again. Spiricom will not always remain as a solitary event.

After reading The Ghost of 29 Megacycles by John G. Fuller I suddenly became aware of something that should have been obvious to me. William O'Neil is described as someone possessing the gift of physical mediumship, in addition he had the ability to talk, see, and work with Dr. Mueller and Dr. "Nic". The single most surprising revelation to me in the book was that the reason Dr. Meek and O'Neil met is because O'Neil had experienced things closely resembling physical mediumship.

I think that Spiricom will be duplicated when either:

A. A person naturally gifted with extraordinary mediumistic skills decides to work with radio for the pure intent of communication with spirit.

or

B. A person begins work with ITC and develops their mediumistic skills through ITC over a long period of time as they work with a team of people in spirit. Their work may be augmented and supported by communication with spirit in a variety of means - could be anything from psychic readings to physical mediumship to direct radio voice.

Keith