View single post by DavidR
 Posted: Dec 14th, 2007 07:07 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
DavidR

John, I have just found this link to infomation about Dr Jefferies Mueller http://www.ghostlytalk.com/node/1315 where a certain Guy Jackson claims to have a copy of Dr J Mueller's death certificate, having said that another person thinks there are two Mueller's but with different middle names, the other Dr Mueller is supposed   to still be alive and works at NASA.  If this is indeed the case then I wonder if the second Dr E Mueller has been mistaken for Dr J Mueller linked to the spiricom expeiments and hence the claim he is still alive.  Only further investigation will reveal this.
David UK

[size=From Ghostly Talk Radio] [size=http://www.ghostlytalk.com/node/1315]     Hello, Avid.I hope Doug and By yzzzguy on June 26, 2007 - 10:54pm

Hello, Avid.
I hope Doug and ScottL don't mind me stepping in on this thread. They interviewed me on the show on June 3. I've done a fair amount of original research on Spiricom and that's what our segment was about.
In particular - I'd like to know what you're referring to in your message: "Also, when you were saying they claimed they had a photo of Dr. Muller (sic), I think you may have meant death certificate. Which would be very interesting if that surfaced."
1. Who is the "they" you're talking about?
2. There are actually several photos of Dr. George Jeffries Mueller but most people have only seen 1.
3. I DO have his death certificate and said so on the June 3 show! I've had an officially-stamped copy of it for well over a year now. I redacted certain personal portions of a copy of it and sent it in the mail to Doug and ScottL which they received before that show. He was a real person (I've visited his grave site) and did NOT work for NASA (never did). He is NOT the same person as Dr. George EDWIN Mueller who was the former assistant administrator of NASA and considered the "father of Skylab" and the "father of the Space Shuttle". The latter Dr. Mueller is still alive to my knowledge (he actually gave a talk to a conference on returning to the moon back in 2005, I believe).
Hope that helps.
Sincerely,
Guy Jackson
Audio Data Coordinator/Team Lead - Paranormal Research Investigations, Anaheim, CA
Member AAEVP
Member, Editorial Board, Journal of Paranormal Research (coming soon)
BSEE, 1980, University of Illinois at Champaign