View single post by DavidR
 Posted: Dec 13th, 2007 02:45 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
DavidR

Hi Bruce, thanks for your letter.  The spiricom experiment on the ITC- Bridge was performed about 12 years ago.  I have had contact with various othe voices but nothing compared to the Seth recording.  There is a picture of the spiricom device in the EVP section on Keith's web sight.  The recored 13 tones  were done on a computer by a psychic researcher friend Gordon, and then copied onto cassette tape. To do the experiment I connected a walkman tape player to the spiricom.  Using a radio/tape recorder as the receiver tuned to between 83-108 MHz FM.  There was a lot of bad generated noise that accompained the 13 tone frequencies that made it very difficult to discern any kind of voice.

On the night in question I obtained a two-way conversation with Seth, it was very exciting and at the same time mind bending, to say the lest.  I still have the information and tapes of the 13 tones with details about technical information and schematics to build the spiricom.  If you are intereated Bruce I can send both a copy of the 13 tone tape and info to you, in case you think it might be of some help.

At present I am involved in experiemnting with EVP with a group of friends, Gordon is also in the group.  One of the group members is the well know British Physical Medium Rita Goold, who has materialized as many as ten spirit forms at once and been the subject of research by different scientists.  Rits is now advanced in her age and so dose not sit fpr physical phenomena any more, but devotes much of her time to EVP research.  We have received some outstanding EVP voices, but as with any experiment of this type the quality varies from time to time.

I intend to do more spiricom experimets at a later date but I don't expect to gain any futher improvment on the quality of the voice.

If I can help with futher information then I will leave my email which is [email protected] so that you have the obtion of my email address or the ITC-Bridge to reach me.

Best wishes

David UK