View single post by NS-EVP
 Posted: Nov 22nd, 2007 03:25 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
NS-EVP

Hello Everyone,

In my endeavor to answer the question "what is the best recorder for recording EVP", I've put together a poll on my website to try to gather as much data as possible to determine this.

I've read alot about recorder preferences in many posts and forums, but I have never found an actual poll that gathered statistics and explainations why a person preferred one recorder over another. The data seems scattered all over the place, and it's difficult to compile it.

If any of you would like to participate, you could go to my website, (unfortunately you have to sign up to participate, don't worry, its free! lol) and click on the recorder of your choice on the list, then follow the link below the poll to write a short blurb about why you like the recorder and what kind of successes you have had with it.

No pressure if you don't want to, I won't be insulted or anything! Like I said previously, I'm not trying to steal people from this site!!...lol. I'll post the resulting data after accumulating it for some time on this website for all to see.

If your interested, please click the link below to get started.

Thanks everyone!

Chris ;)

http://caevp.com/forum/index.php/topic,16.0.html