View single post by Jeff
 Posted: Nov 21st, 2007 08:43 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Jeff

Keith Clark wrote: Hi Jeff,

I enjoyed your flowchart, it sounds very inventive and creative. I liked the idea of noise gates - first I had heard of it in reference to Spiricom. What are your thoughts for the parametric eq output that is fed into the generator. I mean, what type of signal/frequency(ies) did you have in mind??

Keith

Thanks for the comments Keith!  The parametric eq may not even be necessary since this system is based on a vocal synthesizer instead of the 13 continuous tones that Mark IV used.  The thought, however, for the para-eq was simply to have the capability on hand to adjust for unexpected rich harmonics, buzzes, boominess, shrillness, whatever artifacts that might be present, but undesirable, without affecting the overall sound.

The frequencies for the RF generator are completely anyone's guess at this point.  I was considering starting around 29.575 MHz, which is the frequency the Fab 3 used on Mark IV.  It would be great if some of our members who have personal steady contacts in the spiritual world, ask their contact which frequency(ies) would be a desirable start.  That's really how Metascience approached it; and many contacts with many spirit team members were accomplished.

If we are led to higher frequencies than 20 GHz, we will probably move into the non-visible light spectrum and modulate a light wave, instead of a radio frequeny wave.  Which is easy to do.

We'll see.  I think we can still do it with RF since Mark IV was so successful; and EVP works with RF all the time.

Jeff