View single post by Jeff
 Posted: Nov 20th, 2007 03:14 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Jeff

NS-EVP wrote: Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I belong to a few forums now, including being a member at the AAEVP, and the one thing I notice in general id the type of people these message boards attract in comarison to others out there on the internet.

Maybe it's because alot of people drawn to this type of subject have lost a loved one or are faced with their own mortality, or are just searching for some answers, I don't know, but just about everyone I've met have been very kind well balanced adjusted people who are eager to help others and share with them, which is actually quite refreshing!

I think once you reach a certain stage of your life (stage, not age!) you just "get it", you know what I mean? We may not exactly know the meaning of life, but we start prioritizing things correctly, and by correctly I'm talking about lack of focus on material well being, and more focused on kindness, family and friends, and the awareness that we are all in this thing together, so we should really all just try to get along. (Maybe bush should read this...lol.)

Some people "never" get it, (that's why I said stage, and not age) they just live their lives totally oblivious to anything going on around them, and they never really become "aware" like most of the people involved with EVP seem to be.

This type of thinking almost creates a "family" type feeling in these forums, and I endeavor to attain that sort of atmosphere in my new forum as well.

Thanks agian for your kind words Jeff, hope to see you there, and I'll be posting more stuff here as well!

Chris ;)

Chris, I couldn't have said any of that better!  I believe you are so correct on "stage not age"!  And it is truly refreshing! 

Glad you're with us!

Jeff