View single post by NS-EVP
 Posted: Nov 20th, 2007 10:32 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
NS-EVP

Hello again everyone,

I hope the administrators of this forum don't mind me announcing the opening of my new website. Most of the other forums have a place for their members to announce their new sites, so I hope I'm not overstepping my boundaries here!

I'm a Canadian, and being such, I've come to realize that there really are no Canadian resources or organizations focusing on EVP and paranormal investigations. While I'm somewhat of a newbie in a sense myself, I still recognized the need to fill this gap for our fellow Canadian researchers, so I decided to start the "Canadian Association of Electronic Voice Phenomena".

While this "association" is still completely in it's infantile stages, I still wanted to get started gathering members to contribute to the cause, so in light of this, I have created a temporary introductory website, as well as a fully functional forum that will remain unchanged throughout the developement of the website and as the group grows and matures.

Please feel free to come visit us at http://www.caevp.com , we would be glad to have you as a member, which of course is free, unlike the AAEVP, which by the way I am now a member of myself.

Thanks for reading my post, again, I hope I have not overstepped my boundaries by posting this, my goal is certainly not to compete with this website or steal it's members away, this is a GREAT site, and I thank all of you here for sharing information with me!

Chris :)