View single post by Jeff
 Posted: Nov 12th, 2007 05:48 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Jeff

Hello again!  Kieth, Debbie, Vicky, Estee and Laura:  As you all know, Spiricom Mark VI is being constructed.  However, I wanted to know if anyone of you would like to take part in the Spiricom Mark VI project.  The project is complex with various stages, and requires individual stage testing.  That would require design of a section, build, and ship to the "Circle" of friends to be tested on a live basis.  This testing would "prove" that that particular section works, with all testers, and can be admitted into the design.

Here's how it would work:  The section of equipment would be built and shipped, with documentation and video instruction, to the first tester.  That tester would test the section; gather the data; and then ship the section back to me.  I would then ship the section to the next tester to await their data.  This would reiterate around the full Circle until all data has been gathered and documented, thus certifying what we are doing.  This was the approach for Siricom Mark IV, as I lovingly call them "The Fab 3", but they were pretty much in the same room.

Of course, the time between sections might be fairly long, since I have to do the research and testing myself before anyone else would have to test it.  I only say this, to emphasize the baby-steps necessary to achieve an overall device we have documented, and tested.

Anyone interested?

Jeff

Last edited on Nov 12th, 2007 06:02 PM by Jeff