View single post by Keith Clark
 Posted: Nov 9th, 2007 07:57 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Keith Clark

Someone has raised the question of the reference of "lower astral communication" in posts above. I believe this needs to be clarified.

My view, and hence - the view of ITC Bridge is that researchers on this board make references to "lower astral communication" when speaking of the possibility of experiencing contact with a spirit entity that may be negative.

While it is agreed that there are negative spirit personalities just as there are positive, it is not agreed that it is highly likely for an ITC researcher to experience negative contact. Simply put, a person will get out of ITC exactly what they put into it. If they are confident, unafraid, and attempt to have a pure heart and motivation, then they will get exactly that in return.......but if they are constantly afraid of being influenced by someone negative, well then they invite that possibility. The vast majority of ITC researchers are well-meaning and positive, and I have yet to hear or see evidence of prolonged contact and communication from a negative entity with someone of good intention.

The majority of the claims of contact with "lower astral" entities that I have encountered seem to lean towards simple misunderstanding of the communication between researcher and spirit. Audio research is very difficult and sometimes tedious, and it's not unusual to hear sounds that tend to "feel" dark and threatening - even if they aren't.

The medium and method used to record the audio will determine the resulting sound. If I put a Darth Vader mask on and say "I Love You", will it sound menacing? Yes. Why? Because we have already attached a memory of feeling to that particular brand and type of sound. Is it menacing? No. Unfortunately, this occurs way too often in ITC research, and can be considered one of the largest obstacles or hurdles that a researcher has to deal with. A menacing sound does not imply menacing intent. Remember, we're talking to someone in a totally different vibration - it's not supposed to sound normal.

I have never experienced any negative contact or influence in my work with ITC. I entertained the thought and possibility of negativity before I became aware that it  depended on me. Researchers are free to their own opinions, but for the record - ITC Bridge teaches and feels that a researcher should not be scared of being influenced by "lower astral communications." All that is needed is a positive outlook, starting from the inside.

Keith