View single post by Jeff
 Posted: Nov 9th, 2007 11:48 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Jeff

Hi Vicky, Laura and Estee!  Estee, first of all thank you for the welcome!  As I browsed around the forum, I quickly noticed that you are familiar with para-physics.  You and that haunted chair of yours!  :bored:.  I'd be leery of sitting in that thing after those movies, afraid I would be sitting on someone :scared:!  I'm sure you will have some interest in Mark VI too.  I look forward to hearing about the devices you have been experimenting with!

Vicky:  Absolutely we will get together for that session and lunch!  I don't expect to get up there until next summer, but hey, until then we will have a lot to chat about I'm sure!  Just don't move away, OK?  Also, by that time Mark VI will have been well into operation, and possibly (most likely) evolved into Mark VII, and I will bring the device with me for you to experiment with.  How about that?

Laura:  Thanks for letting me know that you are a licensed psychic!  Like I said before, I really need some guidance in that area, and I will not be attempting contacts until one like you is present.  Actually, at the start, I only intend to be tuning, and adjusting the device, and gathering data for best results, while the psychic is working their contacts.  That way, I can also get the training necessary, as well as get to know some good contacts, and they can get to know me to achieve a comfort level.  I think my approach is the safest, and best way, don't you?  Mark VI will continue for a long time, and I want all experiences to be pleasant ones.

Note to all:  Mark VI is now being built.  The creation of the device will be fully video-documented, and when the device is finished, I will post the video on the internet for viewing.  Plus, I will post all the schematics and block diagrams, as well as the opertors manual at the same location.  During this time, I might start a new thread for Mark VI, or simply a thread on para-technology where we can talk tech.  Once the basic device is working solid, I will re-package it into a ship-able single unit, that anyone of you may borrow and use. 

Blessings!

Jeff