View single post by NS-EVP
 Posted: Oct 30th, 2007 07:35 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
NS-EVP

Hi Estee,

It's funny you mention that! I "almost" mentioned to you on my last post what I experienced just as I was falling asleep a few nights, but then thought, "naw", it's not real, I"m just imagining things! You see I've had that happen to me several times, I'm just drifting off to sleep, and in some weird state of conciousness, and I either hear a voice saying something like my name or a few words, or sometimes I hear music, clear as a bell, but it startles me and I wake up, or whatever you want to call it from that state. It's very weird when that happens because it is so quiet, and the voice is so loud and clear, almost screaming sometimes. To be honest I thought it might be medication causing that to happen!

Maybe I should set my recorder and then go to bed and if it happens, see if anything shows up on the recorder.

Oddly enough, I rarely get scared, but there have been a few instances where I sensed something that made me feel so uncomfortable I had to leave the premisis. It was different than fear, it was like "evil", and my instinct was to put distance between me and it, but certainly not panicking or anything.

The old house I live in now has absolutely no vibes whatsoever, it's weird, and I rarely can record any EVP's in my house either, it's almost like a protective sheild is around it or something. The house was originally built as a parsonage, maybe that has something to do with it.

Chris ;)