View single post by Estee
 Posted: Oct 30th, 2007 07:16 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Estee

Yes, that's what I mean. Those whom I'm in contact with on a regular basis via EVP will sometimes say hi to me or I love you or We love you and say their name too. It happens when I'm in a relaxed state when watching tv or meditating etc... or just before I'm ready to doze off -- but I will sometimes here them say their name even when I'm wide awake, as if they are talking into my ear standing by me on side or the other...

In fact, quite a few recorders have reported this phenomenon too after they've been recording EVP for a while at least based on those EVP recorders who have been participating on different forums on line. So I don't think it's unusual for some EVP recorders to experience this.

I personally invite them to communicate to me this way and I think if they see that you are open to that form of communication then they will work with you to get better at it.

As for the fear factor in all of this. I've had a spirit communicating with me for many years now. This was before I started recording EVP on a regular basis. First it was a male voice and then it was female. Usually I hear her voice just as I'm falling asleep at night where she will simply say my name a few times but it's very loud and clear... usually there's an electrical zing/jolt before that happens. But this same voice will wake me up in the middle of some dreams sometimes as if to let me know that I should remember some aspects of that dream. But sometimes this same voice will wake me up in the middle of a nightmare or a bad dream -- as if it's rescuing me from that dream situation back into a waking state.

I've also seen spirit materialization's into almost physical states -- 3x's. The first one was a young woman dressed out the sixties, the second time was a child's hand, the third time was a woman in a white mourning gown who actually walked up to me and touched me .. then disappeared -- that child's hand touched me too.  

Last edited on Nov 1st, 2007 01:01 AM by