View single post by NS-EVP
 Posted: Oct 30th, 2007 03:13 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
NS-EVP

It's hard to really comprehend that we are constantly surrounded by spirits who watch our every move. I'm still getting used to the concept.

I recorded an EVP that made me really start thinking about privacy and the spirit world, I came to the conclusion we don't have any privacy!

I had just gone to the bathroom, and just happened to have my recorder with me, so for some reason, most likely me just being a goof as usual I turned it on and asked the spirits "did you see what I just did"??

To my amazement (and actually embarrasment at that moment when I realized I was being watched) when I played the recording back there was a clear female voice that said "YES" ...LOL

Thoughts of every private moment I've ever had in my life being observed suddenly became very disturbing to me!! I spoke with some other people about this, and they informed me that they actually asked the spirits to give them their privacy, and that they feel they have complied and no longer are being observed in their "private moments".

Since your house is very active, are you weirded out by the feeling you are constantly being observed??

Chris ;)