View single post by NS-EVP
 Posted: Oct 30th, 2007 06:47 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
NS-EVP

Keith Clark wrote: Hi Chris,

I'm sure you will find that you're welcome at both forums - ITC Bridge and AAEVP. I am a member of both - and I started my journey with ITC at the AAEVP forum.  I also highly recommend it.

Keith

Hi Keith,

Thanks for the welcome. I'm sure I will end up joining at some point in time soon. It's just one of those things you need to get around to. I am very interested in ITC as well, that's actually why I signed up here, to hopefully gain more insight on the subject and learn some techniques. I've read about a few different techniques for ITC via the TV set, but I'm not really sure what I need to get started with a basic setup. What resource can you recommend that gives a step by step ITC guide for various techniques? I've been to the AAEVP techniques site, but it really didn't give me too much details on specific instructions. There is so much information out there the problem is I find myself reading forever just to extract little bits of information here and there and it's difficult to put it all together, I'm not that organized...lol.

Thanks

Chris ;)