View single post by Estee
 Posted: Oct 29th, 2007 05:18 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Estee

NS-EVP wrote: Of course I will continue to come here and participate, I can sense there are a bunch of really good people in here!!

Chris ;)

We are all good people here and I know this because I'm familiar with most members in this forum and have been for at least 3 or 4 years now. The only thing we are interested in is ITC experimentation and getting the best possible results we can possibly get -- that's all that's important. I'm just telling you to join AA-EVP because for the past couple of years, I've been observing other EVP forums and I'm finding an incredible amount of misinformation about the ITC/EVP phenomenon perpetuated by people who amazingly just do not have a clue about a whole other area about this phenomenon that they negate because they've simply not had the opportunity to learn about it and experience it. And forget about ITC images, these same self-described 'experts' don't even recognize this phenomenon at all and that's really ... well, INCREDIBLE.  

But the main thing about what's been going on now on the internet in these forums is that there are people who are calling themselves experts in the EVP field who don't even know anything about the history of EVP!! Nor are they even familiar with those current well-known experts in this field now!!  When I direct them to World ITC, for example, and these are people who head up some major ghost hunting operations who claim to be EVP experts (and I'm talking about BIG names here), you would just be amazed how many of these people have never picked up a book written by any of the EVP/ITC pioneer's at all. One would think that such individuals would have at least familiarized themselves with such big names in a field they claim to be experts in... but NO.. they know nothing about the history of EVP.. zilch.. nothing. Amazing isn't it? But, there's a whole lot more they don't know about too and this is so mind boggling, it has been hard for me to even wrap my mind around it. The long and the short of it is.. IGNORANCE REIGNS!

At any rate, I've been on quite a journey with this internet exploration of mine so if there's anyone here who knows what they are talking about in this regard, it's me. Join up to AA-EVP's forum. You may find yourself disagreeing with a few things people are saying there but instead of focusing on the little things, instead, look at the big picture. EVP is BIG.. real BIG. It's a lot bigger than you can ever even possibly imagine even in your wildest dreams and a good start on that realization is found at that forum.

Start off on the right foot. Join AA-EVP.   

Last edited on Oct 29th, 2007 05:35 PM by