View single post by NS-EVP
 Posted: Oct 29th, 2007 12:19 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
NS-EVP

Hi Estee,

Thanks for your input, you sound like you are very experienced with EVP and ITC, I will show you the respect you and all others who take the time to sare your knowledge with me that you desrve.

Just so you and Keith know, I was not offended at all by your post about competitiveness, and think I understand what you were trying to say, and it sounds like you had my best interest at heart so I appretiate that.

I think what happens is that people gain a little bit of knowledge and then suddenly they think they know everything, I assure you, I'm definitely not like that. If someone disagrees with me, I take the time to listen to what they say, and consider the fact that they might know more than me or have more experience than me, and open my mind to that, rather than letting my ego get in the way. If I was always right, I would probably be single by now...lol. I also have a brain though, and if someone is feeding me a line of bull, I'm smart enough to figure that out.

You have made an attempt to feed me info as well as put me in touch with a valid source of information and I appreciate that. I really considered joining AAEVP but cheaped out and didn't want to pay the 30 bucks, but I think I'll change my mind and join up as I've heard more good than bad about them at AAEVP.

Sorry if I've caused anyone trouble, it is only my intent to connect with others of similar interest and share concepts and captures with each otrher.

Thanks again for all the info everyone!

Chris ;)