View single post by NS-EVP
 Posted: Oct 27th, 2007 10:00 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
NS-EVP

Hello everyone,

I"m new to this board, and other than the introduction section this is my first post on this board.

As I mentioned in the introduction thread, I'm really only into EVP at this time, but endeavor to migrate towards ITC as time goes on and I learn more about it. But for now, I"m doing all the EVP recording I can to get as much experience with that as possible. I've been recording for about a year or so, but more seriously in the past few months. I live on an island in the south shore of Nova Scotia Canada and there is plenty of history and old buildings and cemeteries here to explore and investigate.

I'm going to post an EVP that I recorded last week at a local cemetery, the hum at the beginning of the capture is from a passing vehicle, then you can hear a voice that I interpret as "Father's in there........" and then if you listen really closely at the end, I think I hear "good....god". This clip has not been modified in any way other than cutting it out of the original recording and converting it from a .wma file to an .mp3 file. I"m using an Olympus WS-300M digital voice recorder with the setting on the lowest quality recording (for some yummy internal noise...lol).

The interesting part of the recording is that at the time I was standing in front of a grave stone, and had just asked if anyone was still "here", so I guess it's the son of the guy buried there that answered me!

I hope you can hear the same thing that I do!

Chris C:)

Attachment: my-fathers-in-there-good-god-25oct07-centerville-cemetery-from-recording-WS_30016.mp3 (Downloaded 1124 times)