View single post by NS-EVP
 Posted: Oct 27th, 2007 07:03 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
NS-EVP

Hello Everyone!

Just digging around on the internet and found this site, and thought I'd kick up my feet and stay awhile...hehe.

I"m relatively new to the paranormal scene, although I"ve been interested in it since childhood. What I"m most into right now is recording EVP, but I"m hoping to learn more about ITC, and hopefully try experimenting with that soon as well as EVP's.

I've been recording regularly for about the past 6 months or so, moreso in the past couple months as I become more addicted to it!

I got started in EVP like I"m sure alot of you also did after watching the movie "White Noise", which I took as fiction until the blurb at the end by AAEVP, then I realized there was some "real" aspect of the movie, and people really do record spirit voices for themselves.

At that time I was still quite a skeptic, but my curiousity got the best of me so I thought I would give it a try myself. Amazingly I captured voices on my first try using a digital voice recorder, and I was hooked ever since.

What really changed everything a few months ago was that one magical EVP that was a direct response to a question I asked, after that, I was at a graveyard and asked if there were any spirits present, and I recorded a response "they're all gone to heaven".

I now have no doubts at all that this is a very real phenomena, and I know I really want to be involved in EVP research.

Anyhow, looks like a great site, hope to meet some fellow enthusiasts here!

Chris C;)