View single post by EVPDave
 Posted: Oct 25th, 2007 02:38 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
EVPDave

Estee wrote: Hi Dave!

Just listened to your most recent clip in this thread and hearing what you say it's saying quite clearly... except at the end, on my computer it's sounding like the word 'normally' as opposed to 'normal'.

What's amazing about this voice is its quality... very human-like yet predictably electronic sounding too at the same time. 

As for the content of the message itself... could you briefly update me on what this stream has been communicating to you? thanks

PS.... wow! Just read over more on this technique. I most definitely will try it out! You are getting Very interesting results using this method!

Hello Estee,

Yes, the voices can sound quite unique, yet at time very clear. The 'stream' as you call it seems to be tech saavy. They chatter with each other constantly. They talk a lot about filters and a 'network'. They also look for 'something' in my basement. I surmise they are attracted to the area where I have run my Tesla coil on occasion as part of these experiments with EVP/ITC.  I am attaching a crude block diagram of this set-up.

Thanks for your comments and feedback,

Dave

P.S. The signal flow in the picture is from left to right. The audio samples from the auto-tuning radio moduate and vibrate the oil lamps wick, mantle and flame. These vibrations are picked up by the photomultiplier tube and converted to an electrical signal (sound). A pre-amp may be needed to amplify this audio signal from the photomultiplier tube and feed it to a conventional high quality analog or digital recorder. The optical microphone has unique properties as an audio filter. Have fun with this design, it works!

Attached Image (viewed 799 times):

optical4.gif

Last edited on Oct 25th, 2007 02:54 PM by EVPDave