View single post by Estee
 Posted: Oct 25th, 2007 12:19 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Estee

fil wrote: Yes, these images are isolated from short movies (half a minute = 900 images). I like your idea with the coloured oil. Or maybe reflecting confetti. :smile:

I'm fast sometimes :wink: and so I made a flag from a long wooden spoon :biggrin: and a piece of aluminium foil. Mine was to thick to move properly in front of the fan (no wind outside), so I wave the flag very fast in front oft the webcam. Here are some images (b/w) of faces and fragments of faces. Maybe you must download the image beause its size is reduced here.

Mathias

:thumbup: wow! that was fast! So you just recorded these short movies just now? :laugh:

Impressive results! I expanded the screen to look at them closer and some of the facial features of these faces look quite 'photographic'. I'm seeing eyes and noses and mouths that look this way - 'photographic' within these faces... Amazing! You're good at this!!

Also, confetti sounds like a good idea too... I mean, why not? Lol, they will 'do' something with it I'm sure. :biggrin: 

Last edited on Oct 25th, 2007 12:21 PM by