View single post by Brian Jones
 Posted: Jan 29th, 2007 03:49 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Brian Jones

Hi again people,
                             after years of thinking I'd achieved a real breakthrough a million times.. it's mainly been a very slow and tormented road of manic obsession driven over the top levels of far over-stressed irritability and what knots < as in tied up in it ), with too many disappointments to calculate ! I think I might have really gained some ground finally in just the past three days. This sample is short, but there is a lot more I've documented.. still a long ways to go I'm sure.. with no guarantees of course. This attached message may be related directly to the 2nd day of next month..

I am going to be on David Oates monthly show on Feb. 2nd, to share of little bit about my I.T.C. work. In case anybody's interested, here's a link :    

http://www.davidoates.com 

I'm hoping to conduct a little bit more experimental building to this latest system, and have some stunning evp samples by then. I might need to take a break from all this for a spell after the show. It's almost 3:00 am here again.. seems like I never get to sleep before 5:00 am....

take care all !

Brian

PS : even this sample is not clear enough.. I say this after coming back and listening after getting a little sleep since I heard it yesterday !

Attachment: talk to David.wav (Downloaded 1118 times)

Last edited on Jan 29th, 2007 05:02 PM by Brian Jones