View single post by fratka
 Posted: Oct 24th, 2007 07:16 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
fratka

Hi Estee,

No, I'm not Sumption. On this forum he is Old Frank and I am Texas Frank. On his ITC/EVP yahoo forum he is the princess or purple. LOL

Laser's aren't really popular, as a matter of fact I believe since Erland crossed it is just Laura and I who are playing with them. At least I have not seen anyone else posting results around the web concerning them.

Basically, I started messing with laser's because we needed a range of higher frequencies (beyond radio) to make a contact. While Laura, Misty and Keith had their own methods of making contact I decided to use light. After some very promising results Laura found interest and started building her own with me and her husbands help. Not saying she doesn't know electronics. She knows more than she lets on....

Anyway, we have all been part of a recording group since March and have made some very good progress in integrating our spirit teams (they all seem to get along) and technically we have made progress by leaps and bounds. Needless to say we, both Earth side and the other have been able to keep resonance rather well and we are building a strong bridge.

Regards,

Frank R.