View single post by Babs
 Posted: Sep 17th, 2007 11:10 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Babs

Hiya.  I am the one who posted the 'totally lost & grief-stricken' and thanks everyone for your support by the way.

Today the strangest thing happened.  The doorbell rang, I looked through the spyhole, didn't recognize the man but opened the door anyway. Just as I opened the door, a small black animal shot past my legs at the level of my shoes and ran into the house.  I was stunned at the speed.  I would describe it as the speed of a frightened cat.  It disappeared down my hall and I thought it either went into the living room or the kitchen but no soon had it ran past me, it was gone.  Silly me left the front door open and started to look around the corners to see where it had gone.  Before the man at the door spoke to me, I asked him "What was that?" and he said "What was what?".  I said "What was that that just ran in my house?" and he said "Well it wasn't me" and then I said "It was like a black cat" so he said "Well you had better go and look for your cat then".  I said "I haven't got a cat".  He then said "listen, I have the job of clearing your gutters which are in desperate need and in a mess and I have to do it before the winter".  I realized he had an irish accent and that he was a gypsy so I said "I don't own the house.  I just rent it" but I was lying.  He backed off and knocked on my neighbour's door.

I rang my mum who knows a lot about spirituality and she said that it must have been my 'totem'.  She said she has contacted her spirit guides and her totem is a black cat.  Well this looked like a black cat to me but I never got chance to see its features as it went so fast.  Has anyone else heard of this?

Babs xx