View single post by Brian Jones
 Posted: Sep 2nd, 2007 02:55 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Brian Jones

Hey folks,

I've also found way too much frustration with subjecting myself to most people about the things I've documented and have explored, or like mentioned here, enduring the people who tout themselves as being something special regarding these things, while being something quite the opposite. I won't do that anymore ! I've been staying in the shadows regarding ITC for about six months now... thinking it over... figuring out how to rise above what so many people are willing to throw out. For me, I'll either come up with a bright idea I haven't had yet.. to make it possible to afford the vast time and energies required to do justice to this endeavor.. or I'll stay on my vacation indefinitely.

Even though I have been very strong about leaving ITC experiments alone for these past six months.... I can tell the connection has grown. I run saws and routers.. and other loud equipment at work.. I can hear the voices yelling out to me.. , also manifesting from within many other typically perceived as mundane sound sources ... voices I am certain would be quite presentable upon playback. The one exception I've allowed myself to participate in, pertaining to audio recording experiments... is to record animals.... and I've found, that even animals I've not been introduced to prior to the recording, appear to be speaking in detectable words, and saying my name.. atleast these verbal messages are being delivered through the vocal sounds the animals are producing !

Oh well.. as far as the more serious ITC work... for receiving and documenting useful information.. I do have a new instrument that is sitting on my dining room table right now.... I've only run one recording session through it to date, and even though what I used is only less than half of what's in the works of being built, I documented some pretty astounding verbal messages.

I needed to break away from trying to make contact with others who might actually grasp what I am doing, and feel compelled to assist me at the level required... and I have just recently made a couple more attempts.. but it seems that " no reply ", or the other one of .. " go somewhere else with that " , is pretty much the rule.. Luckily for me... I've moved into making decent money now.. by dropping the immense dedication to ITC, and taking care of myself instead. Also lucky for me... I've got other talents, which I am developing.. but I've got to say, I feel a deep connection to the " voices " , and I miss the wonderous magic of the sessions, and the overall energy fields I'd help build up by such continuous participation for a period of nearly ten years.

Thanks for reading this... best wishes Keith... Franks, and others here that I haven't directly communicated with previously!

Brian J.... AKA  ...   Narabic

Attachment: cat across alley.wav (Downloaded 837 times)

Last edited on Sep 2nd, 2007 08:11 PM by Brian Jones