View single post by Vicki Talbott
 Posted: Aug 31st, 2007 12:03 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Vicki Talbott

Hi Babs,

She knows your new number!  I can attest to this kind of knowing.  Braden has known and commented on many things since he died that he wouldn't know about while here with us--they can be right here with you now.  She has contacted you and will still, even if her style might not be the answering machine--we don't know yet.  It seems the younger ones seem to have a knack for the technological communication--I would not rule out phone or recording messages from your daughter.

In August of 2001, I deleted the first two phone messages from Braden--thought I was going nuts.  Then I kept the last two, and Jim's mom and I prayed one night in October that he would leave a message too, and he did a half hour later!  These messages are in their exact voices when they were alive, but we now get many from recorders that are more or less distorted, although the occasional true voice comes through.

Here is an answering machine message we got from both Braden and his friend Jim.  Braden's friend Rachel  (alive!) called me about 4 years after he had died--first you can hear the electronic male voice day/time stamp, then you hear Braden say "Sweet Pea," which was a common term of endearment with all of us.  Then you hear Rachel talking and him saying "Rachel" over her talking (you'll probably have to listen for this a couple of times to get it), then after she signs off, you can hear Jim say "she has hung up."  These sound like their voices in life--recorded in October of 2005.

Maybe your daughter Danielle has even met Braden and Jim or those like them already.  If we tell them about each other, it seems there's some sort of telepathic communication and they get togther not only with those on the other side but also with those of us here who wish to communicate with them.  So maybe Braden and Danielle have already connected--that would be so cool.  Take care, Vicki

Attachment: shortenedsweetpea.mp3 (Downloaded 1446 times)