View single post by zombiemaster2224
 Posted: Jan 14th, 2018 03:33 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
zombiemaster2224

thank you arizona evp for your response.

Of course spirits are around us 24/7 however the goal with my sessions is to minimize noise that can be misunderstood as disembodied voices, and frankly the day is full of noises from the outside world that leak into our homes. cars, saws, children yelling, music, etc... not only that but other people live with me so during the day you have TVs, radios, music,video games. any of the above could be misunderstood (in my opinion) as ghost voices.

it is my humble opinion that the belief that white noise or wind & water helping to form voices is, (although an interesting way to communicate with the other side) not an acceptable form of capturing evp as i believe that it is paradoelia causing the effect.

as for you saying to talk to them and not at them, i don't quite understand what you are saying. i cannot hear an instant reply so i find it difficult as to how you would talk to them?

I am aware of the file size limit, its annoying but i will just upload my raw files to a google drive and the plan is to give 1-10 second evp's here.

thank you for your response!