View single post by Keith Clark
 Posted: Aug 16th, 2017 06:23 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Keith Clark

All a person needs to communicate is intent and intuition. Once they have that, they are given the experiment ideas through intuition.

Then as they work with these ideas, and begin to recognize that they come from a place other than just their own mind, the cycle repeats and builds on itself.

There is a tendency to repeat what others have done, but in each and every case - someone had to do it first, yes? And it has also become very clear that if you focus enough intent - you may personally create and experience a specific type of contact that nobody else does - because they don't think like you, they have a different vibration, different life experiences, different spirit team, different skills, so on and so forth.

In short, the answer is always "Go For It. Try All of it. If you are impressed with an idea - Try It."

What has not yet been formally recognized in ITC is that those voices are not just created by people in spirit - they are often created by the experimenter AND the people in spirit. This is a different way in thinking.

Enough of my inspirational soapbox...lol

Jan's right - the first question in every experiment is - what is the medium? Sound is a medium, and as Jan said, how can that sound be both influenced by people in spirit and then detected as such.

I've considered the way they could do this is by varying the amplitude of radio static. Seems would take up too much energy...But....I am not aware of them having ever tried it in my decade of radio....However.....for a period of a year I did have strange signals on my radio that were unexplained by everyone. Those signals indicated that they have difficulty in measuring time. Pictures in spectrograph also indicate that they have difficulties matching a certain time window.

What did I learn? that I was helping send those signals to my radio, my own energy field was partially responsible. And as soon as I understood this.....the signals stopped. If you're curious, checkout the iDigitalMedium Youtube playlist "Music from Heaven"

In summary.....

Expect the impossible, and it will happen.
Believe it's impossible, and it never will.

Keith