View single post by Anders Leopold
 Posted: Dec 12th, 2016 01:43 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Anders Leopold

Hi Keith! I'm glad I found this forum. I have lived on and off with EVP and ITC since the mid-60s but in recent years have not had much contact with people who share that interest. Hope you do not mind that I present myself and my book for the members.
I am a journalist and author. About two weeks before I started writing my latest book, which is now translated into English entitled "My friend on the other side - the book about Friedrich Jürgenson who discovered the voice phenomena from a fourth life dimension", I got a message from my wife, deceased for three years. We were both close friends with Friedel and she knew I would sooner or later write the book. Her greeting, as several identified without my influence is weak but clearly audible:
Jag finns… jag aer med dig (I exist… I am with you).
If I had any doubt that voices come from deceased people so they disappeared completely.
The recording is available on a special website to which the reader is referred. If you want to know more about how all of this with the voice phenomena began, the amazing and almost unbelievable story about the Swedish artist Friedrich Jürgenson and his discovery, and listen on this and 36 other recordings are the book as an e-book on Amazon. At this link you can directly read the introduction and the first two chapters.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N7E1ORQ
I look forward to getting in touch with some of you
Anders