View single post by Meteorseeker
 Posted: Jan 12th, 2016 06:00 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Meteorseeker

I posted this in the Creative Corner but it might fit here too.

Howdy all,

First let me say that I am new to most of the paranormal world and have been involved with it and a paranormal team for the past two years now. I have heard and witnessed only a few things that I can not explain, so I am a skeptical believer. However, this only intrigues me more.

I am what most call a gadget guy, tech guy, or as I like to call myself, a tinkerer. I like to reverse engineer (and I use that term very loosely) things, to make my own working copy. That's not to say it always works but tinkering in fun, and keeps me busy sometimes. So, my spiricom, right. I'll get to it.

After finding the this site, and looking around, there are lots of good things going on with the unknown. I like that, and decided to craft a very simple Spiricom in the sense. The streaming stuff is really cool that I have seen on the site and with the video streaming too. But I have mixed reservations about Ghost boxes and the fact that they do scan used frequencies, and the thought of what I call the 'Collective Conscience', or where we all think hard enough and it happens or is heard. So, I decided to try to make a very simple spiricom. Here is the breakdown:

Audio device (Defunct iPhone 4S) + FM transmitter + audio receiver (tunable FM radio) + mini digital voice recorder = FM spiricom.

The iPhone has the Spiricom .wav file some one made with the generated 16 tones, which I looped in audacity to run for 60 mins., while being broadcasted from the iPhone into the FM transmitter, and tuned on the FM receiver, while being recorded. I have to give it a real good "GO" but will in the coming days. Initial trials seem good, but nothing quite like Mr. Meek and his crew.

I attached a picture of the simple setup. I'd like some feedback if this seems viable, or tried, and any other info you would all be willing to share. I'll keep everyone posted as to any developments or 'enlightenment'…

Attached Image (viewed 948 times):

IMG_7914.JPG