View single post by lance
 Posted: Nov 7th, 2015 09:02 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
lance

Hello all..

I have been experimenting for the last few months, by asking questions to the communicators then recording for 10 seconds and playing the recording then and there into the room, I feel, this gives the communicators the chance to hear the results of their attempts to communicate with us so they can also hear their own voice.
Unlike traditional EVP methods of where by we record for 10 mins etc and then play back on a later date (Usually with headphones) We as the experimenters are only getting the feedback, where as the Communicators are doing most of the work and not hearing their hard work at all!
This is not a new method, Mr Don Philips from the UK have been recording like this and getting frequent and clear results, Don Philips renamed the communicators voice attempts from EVP to AVP (Actual voice Phenomenon) back about 4 years ago.... This process is to gain voices of the communicators then played back live into the room, without any form of filters or noise reduction at all, just straight from the recorder as they come through.
I must say, that my attempts for the AVP are starting to come through clearer and more frequent....Here's a few I captured over the last few nights or so, enjoy!!
Take care, Lance

https://youtu.be/pQXkBIUihlI