View single post by Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz
 Posted: Jun 20th, 2015 07:40 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

Seems there are two camps on how entities manifest themselves via radio sweep method.

1: The spirit directly talks through modulating itself at an RF frequency, and the radio sweeping the band gives you a better chance of catching something somewhere, depending on what frequency the spirit is modulating.

2: The spirit uses raw audio segments, and can combine the sounds to form intelligent responses.

I believe both are possible.

Option 1 makes more sense, I have no logical idea on how the process is being performed in option 2.

That being said, the echoplex is a tape delay/echo. It is a single tape being looped, with a record head, and a playback head. The playback head can be physically moved to change the timing of the repeat, which is fed back to the record head, creating a sustaining echo effect. Sound on Sound mode allows for the tape to never be completely erased as new sounds are recorded.

Thus creating a lot more "raw audio" segments for the spirit to use.

Pretty good...........

I received some responses, clarifying that my orbs were indeed dust.
Somebody called me "Doc", and a gentleman told me it was "not important" when I asked for a name. Seems "ghost" would be just fine.

https://youtu.be/VHAiP4-4IJI