View single post by jerseydude77
 Posted: Feb 9th, 2015 02:08 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
jerseydude77

Thanks Ron, I'm starting to recognize the trickster responses better so hopefully they won't throw me off again, one thing that still has me a bit confused, and I have been reading up alot, but I guess I'm not far enough along yet to have a clear understanding, if there is one, where exactly are the voices coming from, I've only recorded in the same room, usually at around the same time, but on say weekends, I'll go in and record at a random time and still get lots of responses, and I've gotten comments about the room and things on my computer screen so I know they can see me etc.. but are they actually there?..or is it more like a webcam connection to wherever they are? that they are just looking in from their vantage point, sometimes when I ask about specific names I get back " he's coming" or "she's coming"....and when I've asked about where they were from on several occasions I get back alot of local town names where I live, I don't know, this part has still got me confused, are they around me? some place else and just looking in? or a little of both?