View single post by MrZeta
 Posted: Jan 31st, 2015 07:50 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
MrZeta

Hi,

I plan on streaming my research soon so I thought I would respond.

Interesting topic and quite relevant.

Think of types of noise also as a possible filter; maybe certain types of noise are better in certain situations; brown, pink, white, cosmic; they could be used as a separate source for filtering besides (and/or along with) being the main input signal...or if you use the same noise filter type as your input noise the 2 noise signals will then cancel out (possibly) using comparator circuits (possibly as I havnt got this far yet) leaving the signal; this is also how a mixer works in a radio circuit.

Maybe the 2 noise sources should be mixed not compared; there are probly a few possibilities here.

As for pareidolia I really not only hate this term but am even offended by it's use; making people think that something is not tangible being so insignificant; let my provide a proof: it's called fractals and the theory of chaos.

Certain small insignificant 'things' can reproduce the same result(s) under certain circumstances; this happens in the areas of most instability where some stability criteria are met to create fractals (whether it be sounds, videos, electronics, whatever).

I am in hopes to create fractal noise; and believe me there are as many multidimensional and sub-dimensional (as in 1.2, 1.3 etc) fractals as there are random numbers in the universe.

There are in fact patterns to randomness and we need to find these insignificant others to produce the desired fractals or fractal noise to maximize output (of sorts actually).

The noise in the video seemed like filtered white noise.

I also will probly build a reciever for higher frequencies but there is a time element when dealing with outer space; if EVPs etc are local and/or inter-dimensional there is no need for a telescope; other than the possibility of intelligent alien life creating signals sent eons ago.

Noise is small insignificant particles important by themselves and in a group; nothing is pareidoliac when it comes to looking into the unkown.

MrZeta

Last edited on Jan 31st, 2015 07:53 PM by MrZeta