View single post by brett301
 Posted: Dec 2nd, 2014 08:31 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
brett301

you are right - having run this through the mill - it is DEFFO NOT  raw output of cosmic noise - so NOT  what i thought it was - however i suppose it could still be tried ( anything being worth a try ?? ) - i DO wish people would NOT  put stuff on the net that is NOT what is claimed or supposed - most annoying :glare: my apologies folks

as to method or mindset ?? combination of both i suppose - but then i always have gotton myself in to trouble thinking ouside the box - all started when i questioned the existance of god in RE  class aged 9 ( got punished and shamed in front of the whole school for that one and have hated the "official " version of just about anything since then - long story  - " the boy who does not believe in god "" early 60's so different mindset then - "you believe what we tell you to beleive " .......... yea whatever )

any hoo another "thought " crossed my mind ..................... nah forget it - this one is like TOO far outside the box - infact its not even in the factory making them .lol :biggrin: