View single post by Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz
 Posted: Dec 2nd, 2014 04:47 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

I get the cosmic noise thing. I feel cosmic noise would have near infinite bandwidth. You can only tune in so much. Once you tune it in and demodulate it, say to audible frequency...you still get 20hz-20khz.....I think the magic would happen in the demodulating process. No matter how you do it, the data has to be perceivable to the human as anything other than random. I could see the validity of using it as background noise to capture EVPs. I think if you are looking for god frequencies, you're going to need a multidimensional blue print viewer. I get where Stefan is coming from. I think whether you are using a radio telescope with a billion semiconductors,computers demodulating your data, or a simple RF circuit with a diode as a demodulator. The demodulation is still happening locally. Something has to be there, to be there, regardless. I perceive a dimension with timelessness, as equal to distanceless. If time =0, then distance=0. If it doesn't take any time to get from A to B, then A and B are in the same spot. Therefore.... A radio telescope is a super rad tool....but it is not needed to capture cosmic entities.