View single post by EVPfan
 Posted: Nov 30th, 2014 05:33 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
EVPfan

Hi,

I don't think we're using the wrong type of "white noise". It's been demonstrated in numerous experiments that random events like white noise, generated for example by semiconductors, can be manipulated by just focusing the mind on it (some people can do it better, some less, it seems to be a matter of practice). If people on Erath can do it, people in Spirit can do it, too, I think. In my opinion it's a misbelief to think that the Spirit folks are somewhere "out there" in the universe; they aren't bound to a specific place.

BTW, interesting noise; where does it originate from? I can hear someone/something "howling" in the background; sounds a bit spooky... :)

Stefan

brett301 wrote:

whilst looking for something else on you tube - i found this and others - and a thought struck me - we generate random ( mainly terrestial ) noise to envoke EVP - so IF these are real and not synthasised recordings of cosmic noise - and spirits must  be somewhere in this universe ( its a big place .lol ) - maybe we are using the wrong "white noise " - just a thought  and like all things worth a try

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Nssp7gVfqmM