View single post by Ray
 Posted: Nov 30th, 2014 01:00 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Ray

I have always wondered, If evp's are formed from ambient noise, What would happen if you were in a place that had very little or no ambient noise available? The thought crossed my mind if the ambient noise was limited, Like no outside noise like everyday traffic or the daily noise of the city.First thing then the only ambient noise would be from what you create either on purpose or buy accident and if that noise could not be sustained for a long period of time one would have to talk very fast to get a message across would they not? and when listening back to the recorder it may only sound like clicks and pops. You can prove this by recording your own voice and speeding it up by 100%? 200% more? before it sounds like clicks and pops. The following recordings are examples of what I believe is happening, They were recorded by accident by an Abandoned Mine Investigator located away from city noise and sometimes deep within the mine itself. therefore the only ambient noise is created by him from walking. I am currently searching for a file that contains a direct response to what he may say at the time during one of these investigations that may prove this fact or theory. In the mean time here is an interesting file that you will here him mention about the amount of cold air coming out from the entrance of this mine,

Attachment: Cold Air.wav (Downloaded 844 times)

Last edited on Nov 30th, 2014 01:18 PM by Ray