View single post by MrZeta
 Posted: Sep 21st, 2014 05:29 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
MrZeta

Hi,

First there is a site with a member here who do have morse code communications with some beings (allison):

Allison's Site - Has Morse Code in it !

I too am a licensed HAM; there have been reports of comms on 29MHZ and at low power levels with no antenna you can transmit; (< 5mw or the likes); it is a good starting point tho you might have to teach the receiver the code if they dont know it !

In this way you would have to send a 'primer' and structure the code so it can be understood using true/false methods; I dont know the specifics on this; search:

astrolinguistics

and good luck on that note.

As for dimensions anything goes; whatever your imgination tells you and whatever works for you may be different for other people; I study e/m fields and the barriers or borders between fields in certain types of equations; namely chaos equations; the edges of feedback loops an such; it is such a sensitive area and it will be difficult to find the 'stability criteria' for these areas; that jargon is difficult to understand; basically it is the border between reality and imaginary - in a mathematical sense.

I am live streaming actual tests on this in a few weeks or more once I get basic decryption circuits completed.

Mr Zeta