View single post by MrZeta
 Posted: Sep 16th, 2014 02:27 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
MrZeta

Hello,

Regarding 'cohera' - I cant agree or disagree but it is an interesting point to use Germanium as discussed then use shielding to eliminate RF interference; I dont know how well you can shield against frequencies below 1MHZ say 0hz thru audio to 1000KHZ (1MHZ).

I was thinking of using a high negative voltage on a screen - ya know like 10-50KV (ya thats 50,000 volts !); a sort of Faraday cage; but that would have to go into further research and a good safe setup; I have yet to work with high voltages my area is a tad too cluttery for that right now !

I had a thought on the meaning of cohera; if you look at chaos waveforms, it could be the boundaries where the dimensions meet; the word 'cohera' implies to me a 'plural' of things like the word 'plethora' ??

Cohera or coherant...in optics coherant light is light without alot of noise; we use filtering and such to make clean light waves.

Bouncing photons off of other particles (crystals, ...????) and getting them to energize off other particles - more like atom smashers and cloud chambers (another idea for visulaization using a vaccum !); particle acceleration and particles to create waves for comunications between dimensions (very difficult to do here); like backwards radio transmission design on our end...I am not sure here.

These were some of my thoughts...

I updated my website a little and on the front page I am trying to keep everyone informed as to my current status; right now I seem to have a mess and need to organize; I havnt felt well this week...maybe the solar storms are messin with my head!

I have a little more work to do on a $1600 Spectrum Analyzer I bought for $30; it should be ready to plug the whole thing in soon but the backplane edge connector is abit messed up.

I hope to run power supply demo streams and discuss noise measurements and setup audio software soon; then its on to building those little single transistor amps...too much work just to do anything but I have the patience now that I didnt before.

Mr Zeta

Last edited on Sep 16th, 2014 02:27 PM by MrZeta