View single post by MrZeta
 Posted: Sep 16th, 2014 02:09 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
MrZeta

Hello,

I think this is a good method rather than using radio sweep - you have control of your background sources...

Ideas are water falls, boiling water, random sounds/noises; this alone requires alot of research by different people to get what seems is the best results for their work and may be different for other people.

ALSO (!) the reason for using these background sounds you control there is a little known secret that you can run combine signals thru a comparator filter setup and get rid of the background completely leaving the voices alone; this of course may not work; I have yet to set this up; it all depends on information in the data stream; the background data must be at a frequency according to the Nyquist Criteria (!) then it might work.

This comparator filtering setup is (hopefully!) one of the main decrypters for my own projects; this work has never been done before and take a small amount of electronics knowledge to design, let alone test; and that is my plan very soon!

Good Luck !

Also I never had good luck with EVP maker but some have had it work; I like Spiricom tones and speech phenome work; alot of research needed there too for us lacking in linguistics.

A program calld PRAAT does this ... too much in my head ...

Mr Zeta