View single post by MrZeta
 Posted: Sep 15th, 2014 07:43 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
MrZeta

Hello,

Some interesting thought there a little difficult for me to figure out but most of which I understand.

Correlations in the in-between frequencies could be a few things - I can only relate to Spiricom as far as my EVP understanding.

The VLF converter would be easy enough to build. I thought someone in here was working on ultrasound or 500khz frequency work; it wasnt my plan to start with these frequencies; when I saw the video and this VLF converter and they said 10-500khz was important, and that I was working on gettng my test equipment calibrated to run at those frequencies only these past few days (before I saw this video!), I was abit shocked - again as if almost directed to study these frequencies.

I also feel high audio frequencies seem to be best for EVPs from what I hear on my own recordings. To get VLF signals alone just requires a carrier to sweep those frequencies slowly; like tuning a radio; the VLF convertor was supposed to do that; or the radio frequencies at 4mhz out of the radio 'INTO' the VLF convertor; I am tired its late.

You have to have a really long antenna at VLF so loop antennas are the best or even using capacitor hats for earthquake and earth vibration measurements; saw these on the web.

I updated my website ...

Talk later ...

Mr Zeta