View single post by Keith Clark
 Posted: Sep 15th, 2014 04:00 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Keith Clark

Feel free to share your stream also

I know there is promise in vlf...one note is that the Palomar vlf converter I bought, same as Mark Macy's, was put on a bench and we passed a signal through it. Our conclusion was that, unless there is something we are not aware of, it did not pass the claimed frequencies through as it said it would. If there is another engineer that wants to verify, let me know.

I've run internet streamed vlf sites, and as in all energy, was able to filter and hear spirit live. Sound wasn't suitable for voice per say, it would have to be transposed up into audible range if intelligible speech, it was very interesting.

Your comment about what could lie in between frequencies has been described to me by mediums, but haven't fully understood what it means. "Instead of looking at say, a frequency if 9 or 10, you need to look at the area in between, where the silence is."

This also has similarities to the description of "cohera' I believe it was referred to by The Scole Group experiments, in reference to the a Edison TDC device.

Keith