View single post by MrZeta
 Posted: Sep 15th, 2014 01:24 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
MrZeta

Hello,

Just a little update...I been kind of in a lull...my work area is getting, well it is cluttery and needs some TLC along with some other house problems I need to work on...sometimes I get involved in the technical side too much and lose some sight of where I am going.

I also wanted to do a little research into the history of ITC to get an idea again of how it all came about; I continue to have the same understandings with a few new insights gleaned watching the 'Calling Earth 2014' video mentioned elsewhere here in the forum; very good video; relaxing, informative and heartwarming.

It gives me hope as it is what we all need these days...

I have felt to study 10khz to 500khz frequencies and sure enough the call from Raudive to Mark Macy describing a VLF converter was quite a coincidence for me; even though I would look at those frequencies directly it is possible that the convertor produces 'extra' frequencies needed to interact with the shortwave much the same as the Spiricom; I eonder about the duality nature of Spiricom and other such equipment.

I know that 2 RF radio signals close together makes an audio signal - single sideband suppressed carrier or 2 close AM station carriers...these Spiricom type frequencies are much farther apart like audio and 27 Mhz; VLF 100khz and 4Mhz - not as much as the Spiricom though.

I also took a few snapshots of the movie and Alexander Macrae's device; I have 2 of the same oscilloscopes he has in the video !

So I will be around hopefully at night streaming I just need to clean house and trying to get my computers working they are giving me problems again.

Mr Zeta