View single post by MrZeta
 Posted: Sep 15th, 2014 01:05 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
MrZeta

Hello,

I just got done listening to this; here is the youtube version vimeo was giving me problems...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhG0PF5vud8

I possibly learned a few things like the evp's only show up on one tape if 2 are recording at the same time - our mind could still focus energy on a specific tape recorder subconsciously; also since the evp's only seem to be in the language(s) of the reciever this is another possiblity that we ourselves are creating our own audio and video images; answering our own questions.

This is why I in the beginning again try not to involve myself in too much research in case my mind does these things. The photos at the end were kool; if evp's get louder the more we take them again it could be our mind learning to amplify these signals.

This is a major problem not just in evps but in Physics that we the observers influence the results; our own energies could be floating around out there just waiting to be tapped into.

This is also a reason I am trying to use the idea of laser and light wave frequencies that the mind cannot possibly produce; the problem then is the transducing into to audio/video.

I like the part of asking questions to get answers; that point never really was solid for me as it is now after watching the video; thank you !

It was a heart warming video - and to possibly talk to the deceased to gain insight into things we could not have possibly known before may be another clue...that this is real...and so it is written...

Mr Zeta