View single post by MrZeta
 Posted: Sep 2nd, 2014 08:16 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
MrZeta

Hello,

My gaming interests, MMOs etc are on the low side for a few weeks - I have had some personal issues to deal with all along I been tryin to get motivated to get back here and do what I am supposed to do...

I think we that have the ' capabilities ' have a responsibility to the world to let our knowledge be known; there is so much out there these days; my hopes is that something will happen that I cant explain through ordinary physics.

I have a good knowledge of physics and astronomy; have a 10 inch SCT telescope I am setting up to remote link I hope; setting up my electronics and music lab in the same area; fixing up my great pyramid replica thats been supposedly collecting energies for 5 or more years; I was afraid to go inside havnt been in it for over 4 years but it is in disrepair; I am fixing it keeping the lines in tact, and plan to use it this winter finally I hope.

All my work will be live streamed on the link above at USTream. When I get going in the electronics lab here I start getting wierd and abstract ideas poppin into my head; little blurts of information that I strongly believe come from literally out of this world.

As far as ghosts and EVP; ITC; all those ideas are relevant; I have strange esoteric ideas I want to try using light waves and crystals; I have no clue what I am doing all I know is this is what I am supposed to do; strange huh?!

I see Olga is in here alot - kool; some people from all over the world are really connected; too bad the closest to us physically, arent; it can be a real hinderance.

Well I am going to overcome this and pursue this; I didnt learn all my electronics and military electronics communications training for nothing; there has to be a reason; and the fact that I have dreams ever since I was a kid of aliens and UFOs cant be a coincidence; let alone later on in life learn about Astral Travel; what now I understand about it is different than the norm.

In short, I dont see it as travel; but we as a radio reciever in other dimensions; or a tv reciever! The Astral has been a very strong and positive influence on my life over the years; I have had personal problems as well and it has been difficult;  I met Erland Babcock before he passed away and have many of his notes and electronics equipment and ideas as well; it is time for me to move forward; I have lost 10 years of my life doing other things its kind of sad but it is all in my learning process.

I am glad to be back...wish me luck and send positive waves to me - I need them.

Olga is a prime example of what we need to do...I look forward to being in here moe and letting some people out there know about my streams...

Sincerely,

Mr Zeta :cool: